BL

UU

• 成色

• 来源

• 区域

乌峰街道

• 交易方式

IIWN
Even when you are not superfans like us, Ariana and Taylor's songs have been dominating the radio for the final decade, so chances are you've got heard their bops. Are these Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande lyrics? These lyrics are from "The Story of Us." The song is one of the tracks on Taylor Swift's album, "Speak Now," which was launched when she was simply 20 years previous. Now, Gen Z want to observe in their footsteps and adopt brat behaviours, meaning the trend is on each corner of social media, with over 5 million Gen Zers taking to TikTok to share snippets of their brat girl summer time. Ariana Grande's music is taking us to new heights! If you wish to attempt to pay Ariana respect, give her a comply with on Instagram. We don't want any "Bad Blood." See what number of of these lyrics you're capable of identify, then move this quiz along to your music-loving buddies. I didn't need him wherever close to my body, never thoughts inside. A cow jogs my memory that we should always mind that herd mentality. A tree jogs my memory that we develop as we go, branching out and bearing fruit sooner or later. Shawn Mendes joined Taylor on a remix of the tune, and if you have not heard it yet, you are missing out!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精选推荐

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表