查看: 9|回复: 0

Warning: Live Sex Chat

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 前天 23:57|来自:美国 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Cibo Matto - just odd however you seem at it, riot grrl, swing, punk, funk, just about anything. If we ended up to investigate a "significant notion" these as democracy, we might seem at how its introduction in the 18th century afflicted a suite of linked conditions simple to our understanding of ourselves in a environment of other folks: citizen, rights, obligations, equality, justice, country, authorities, authority, legitimacy, legislation, morality, human mother nature. Interface - Long Island based mostly industrial/electro I VISCERA - Goth-Industrial Jack Off Jill - lover web page, punk metallic, they have a goth seem I consider. I imagine Jim Morrison was the to start with goth, I will not like 99% of traditional rock but I have often cherished The Doors. Nina Hagen - 80s synth pop I consider. The Misfits - formal internet site (horror punk) Moby - official website (Good Techno) Modern English - 80s new wave. Howard Jones - 80's new wave. Funeral Crashers - NYC deathrock. Acts MAGDALENA - NYC goth band (this connection is just an job interview with them). Gitane Demone - gothic Glampire - NYC androgynous darkwave pop for the twenty first century - ala The Cure, Ziggy Stardust. Einstürzende Neubauten - Industsrial sound experimental. Cubanate - Industsrial Cult of the Psychic Fetus - excellent gothabilly The Cure - Official The Cure - Discography & Lyrics Cure Tours - setlists for all their tours from 1989 till now.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精选推荐

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表