查看: 10|回复: 0

The 69 Sex Cover Up

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 前天 19:02|来自:美国 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I you should not loathe individuals I just sense improved when they are not all around." --Charles Bukowski "Go froth in the toilet, kitteh." --Lyssa, upon seeing me strolling close to the condominium whilst brushing my enamel "You may well now get away with starting a world war." "Yes sir, your karma financial debt has been compensated off." --Bryce and Jason "This box. Kyrin." --Bryce "Life does not suck." --Anthony Bourdain "We're exceptionally reluctant to connect with actual wars with that name -- Iraq, Afghanistan -- yet we are quick to declare rhetorical wars: on criminal offense, on terrorism, on medicine." --Bruce Schneier "It's hot below. I'm from the authorities and I'm listed here to enable.''" --Ronald Reagan (RIP) "Your long run, on the other hand broken, is inexperienced. I like using a yellow or orange bell pepper to distinction with the green jalapeños and the purple tomatoes. In the previous real Texans preferred this chili recipe, even though back again then I was only applying the pinto and kidney beans and no much more than the bell peppers. I can. This is achieving you on a string of Higgs bosons -- which, it turns out, turn again in time upon their generation -- and that is why you have not discovered them but. I would like to oversleep some other time outside the home, in city caverns beneath cement bridges where by slums hardly ever trouble each and every other, except only when asking for some small matters.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精选推荐

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表